The best partnerships aren’t dependent on a mere common goal but on a shared path of equality, desire, and no small amount of passion. – Sarah MacLean
WHAT IS A PARTNERSHIP
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A PARTNERSHIP
The advantages and benefits of choosing a Partnership for your business are:
- This is an easy business structure to form and is generally an inexpensive option.
- Each partner of the partnership is equally committed to the success of the venture.
- In a partnership, there is the advantage of every partner pooling in their resources in order to raise capital for business. This way, a business can double their seed money or even secure credit if needed.
- In a good partnership, the business is able to reap full benefits of the expertise, skill, business acumen, resources and strengths of each partner, to ensure complete competitive advantage to the business.
- If businesses offer partnership incentives to employees, they attract highly qualified and motivated set of employees who prove to be an asset to the company.